I was hurt when I was a child. Now it always hurts

The doctor replied:

Oh, Hello, I'm glad to answer for you. Do you have any films that return joints? If you have any suggestions, send them to have a look, according to your description. Consider that it may be caused by malunion of ankle fracture in childhood. You can go to the hospital to take a film to see if the fracture is not healed or if the fracture is malformed. Check it and say

the doctor replied:

when I was injured as a child, I often have symptoms of pain, mainly osteoarthritis and strain pain. It is suggested to pay attention not to stand for a long time and not to walk too much. Physical therapy hot compress and topical ointment for promoting blood circulation and pain can alleviate symptoms.